#1 in KLAS 9 Consecutive YearsCorepoint Integration Engine earned an overall score of 97 – out of a possible 100 – in the 2018 Best in KLAS: Software & Services report. Learn More
UnityPoint Health Q&A
Joe Hamilton, Technical Team Lead – Interoperability refers to the ability of two or more systems or components to exchange information and to use the information that has been exchanged., describes the impact of an integration engine on patient care, and highlights the improvements in performance and stability they received after migrating to Corepoint Integration Engine.
Industry-Leading Healthcare Integration Solutions
- Top-rated integration engine by KLAS®, 9 consecutive years
- Quickly deliver simple or complex healthcare interfaces
- Interoperability for hospitals, radiology, labs, and clinics
- Secure communication to remote sites without the setup of costly Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
- Monitor all your remote connections from a centralized, user friendly web-based monitor
“Corepoint Integration Engine has helped us by lowering our overall implementation times by almost 50%. Its ease of use makes it by far the best tool for interoperability.”
Manager/Analyst, Jun 2017
“Our operators are not sitting there watching the screen for changes. They get alerts so they can do other tasks they were not previously able to do.”
FMOL Health also estimates a 10 fold decrease in development time.