Dallas – March 27, 2017 – Corepoint Health’s Corepoint Integration Engine has achieved Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC-Health IT) 2015 Edition Health IT Module Certification via Drummond Group LLC, an Authorized Certification Body (ACB) that has been empowered to test software for compliance with the requirements of the federal government’s program. The stamp of approval designates that the software offers the functionality that enables eligible providers and hospitals to meet Meaningful Use requirements, qualifying these organizations to receive payments under the ongoing EHR adoption program.
To earn the certification, Corepoint Integration Engine was tested to be in accordance with applicable standards and certification criteria put forth by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
With more than 15 years of testing experience across various industries, Drummond Group LLC (DG) brings a high level of technical expertise to this process. Its healthcare experience also runs deep, having certified hundreds of EHRs since becoming an ACB in 2010.
Corepoint Integration Engine, which met the requirements for Drummond Group’s ONC-ACB EHR – 2015 Edition, is a health data integration engine that offers a modern approach to create interoperability and improve workflows for hospitals, radiology centers, laboratories, and clinics.
For 2015 Edition:
This Health IT Module is 2015 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Corepoint Integration Engine, version 2016.3, developed by Corepoint Health, with offices at 3010 Gaylord Parkway, Suite 320, Frisco, Texas 75034, 214-618-7000, holds Certificate No. 15.04.04.1291.Core.22.214.171.124327, certified 3/27/2017, for modules 170.315 (d)(1-3, 5-9); (f)(1-3); and (g)(4,5).
Costs and Limitations Associated with Certified Health IT
Corepoint Integration Engine has the following requirements based on the capabilities being certified:
- Capability: Public health reporting. (170.315.f.1, 170.315.f.2, 170.315.f.3)
- Description of Capability: This functionality allows users to send HL7 v2 messages for immunization registries, electronic lab reporting, and syndromic surveillance.
- Costs or Fees: Corepoint Integration Engine is licensed with a one-time license fee. Interfaces also require a licensed connection which is a one-time license fee. Every connection to a public health agency or provider requires a licensed connection. Protocols other than TCP/IP require a one-time license fee. Support and development licenses are annual fees.
- Contractual Limitations: A contract is required to purchase the product. Public health reporting agencies utilize different protocols for interfacing. These protocols may include FTP, web services, or others. Customers must ensure that they are contracted for the protocol which their public health agencies require.
- Technical or Practical Limitations: Interfaces require configuration and testing to ensure the interfaces are working correctly. Many customers choose to configure, test, and map the interfaces themselves. At the customer’s request, Corepoint Health can assist with implementation of the interfaces based on a professional services agreement. Corepoint Health professional services is not required. Typically, Corepoint Integration Engine requires the EHR to actually create the messages that are being delivered.
About Corepoint Health
Corepoint Health delivers a comprehensive yet simplified approach to internal and external health data integration and exchange for hospitals, radiology centers, laboratories, and clinics. Our software solutions help health care providers achieve interoperability goals that create operational leverage within their care organization. Corepoint Integration Engine was named the #1 interface engine for eight consecutive years in the Best in KLAS Awards: Software & Services report. Follow Corepoint Health on Twitter @CorepointHealth.
About Drummond Group LLC
Drummond Group LLC is a global software test and certification lab that serves a wide range of vertical industries. In healthcare, Drummond Group LLC tests and certifies Controlled Substance Ordering Systems (CSOS), Electronic Prescription of Controlled Substances (EPCS) software and processes, and Electronic Health Records (EHRs) – designating the trusted test lab as the only third-party certifier of all three initiatives designed to move the industry toward a digital future. Founded in 1999, and accredited for the Office of the National Coordinator Health IT Certification Program as an Authorized Certification Body (ACB) and an Authorized Test Lab (ATL), Drummond Group LLC continues to build upon its deep experience and expertise necessary to deliver reliable and cost-effective services. For more information, please visit http://www.drummondgroup.com.