Being an integral part of the Corepoint Health client support team, the client support licensing analyst will provide software licenses to customers, assist customers with deployment, and perform reviews and audits of licenses and procedures. The ultimate goal of the client support licensing analyst is to deliver the best possible support to customers by providing accurate licenses in a timely manner.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience in working with customers under any circumstance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Team player who assists co-workers with customer conversations
- Ability to analyze and organize data with extreme attention to detail
- Able to conduct cross-departmental discussions
- Exposure to HL7 is a Standards Developing Organization accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to author consensus-based standards representing a board view from healthcare system stakeholders. HL7 has compiled a collection of message form... and application interfacing
- Experience in analyzing client issues and addressing them with proven troubleshooting skills and techniques
- Experience in maintaining spreadsheets and databases
- Experience in following, maintaining, managing, and improving processes and methodologies
- Exposure to reviewing customer contracts
- Experience in auditing data to ensure proper execution of processes
4 year college degree in information systems, healthcare professions, or comparable work experience.
To respond to this opportunity, please e-mail us your resume.