Picture an environment where satisfied clients are calling to find more efficient ways to utilize our solutions for their workflows. Imagine supporting solutions for which you have immense confidence.
As a client support engineer at Corepoint Health, you will have autonomy to prioritize and address client issues while having a team of colleagues to help and backup. Client issues include product licensing requests and product-related inquiries. You will represent clients by providing feedback to constantly improve the company’s service offerings and enhance the products.
Corepoint Health is currently looking for a professional client support engineer who enjoys working in a fast growing company where you get to do a variety of different tasks all leading towards a happy customer.
- Expertise in working with customers under any circumstance
- Experience in analyzing client issues and addressing them with proven troubleshooting skills and techniques
- Practice in creating temporary solutions and managing the problem resolution process
- Outstanding and effective communication skills to produce ecstatic reference customers
- Competence in learning and mastering software applications to the level of an authority
- Exposure to application level programming
- Exposure to HL7 and application interfacing
- Experience in following, maintaining and improving the support and licensing methodology
- Employs the expertise of others and provides expertise in a team environment
- Familiarity with software systems and network architecture to maintain and enhance existing internal systems infrastructure
4 year college degree in computer science, information systems, healthcare professions, or comparable work experience.
To respond to this opportunity, please e-mail us your resume.