Corepoint Health is seeking an experienced writer to manage content strategy and execution across multiple channels. In this position, you will write and edit targeted content and blogs, advertising copy, and much more. You will also play a large role in developing a fresh brand voice and tone focused on connecting with the target audience.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a cutting edge inbound marketing platform, employing concepts such as content marketing, lead nurturing and generation campaigns, automated workflows, social media strategy, and more.
You’ll be highly involved in both strategy and creative execution, and will collaborate closely with other team members to implement campaigns across multiple market segments.
- Work with internal resources to identify and develop needed content including:
- Product collateral, brochures and messaging
- Blog articles
- Customer stories and case studies
- Targeted emails
- Online ads and social media content
- Content to support lead generation and nurture campaigns
- Use our inbound marketing software platform to manage campaigns, create content and identify leads to support sales and marketing goals
- Manage social media platforms, coordinating activity with company content
- Candidate is able to work full time at our Frisco, TX headquarters
- 5+ years of copywriting or content marketing experience
- Provide online portfolio and/or blog (writing samples)
- Agency experience preferred but not required
- Familiarity with Inbound marketing concepts and strategy
- Familiar with SEO and SEM concepts
- Experience using a marketing automation platform or CMS (HubSpot, Eloqua, Silverpop, Act-On, Marketo, etc) is a plus, but not required
- Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Capable of working with small amounts of HTML and web graphics for blogs, landing page, and web page optimization/creation
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent work experience
About Corepoint Health
Corepoint Health provides software solutions to the technical staff that builds, maintains, and supports the integration of data between healthcare applications and organizations. We believe in developing strong relationships with customers built on mutual respect and collaboration.
To respond to this opportunity, please send us your resume .