Corepoint Health is seeking an energetic individual with experience in digital and inbound marketing to help enhance company branding and lead generation. Working alongside a fast-paced and flexible marketing team, this role will assist the marketing team in a number of different ways.
Duties will be tailored to skill and ability, and will likely include reporting on marketing metrics, website design and maintenance, tradeshow support and other various work supporting the marketing department.
This internship is a paid 15-25 hour a week position year round, located in our Frisco, TX office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Report on marketing activities & KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
- Assist in the creation and management of inbound marketing campaigns and workflows using HubSpot
- Upload content and maintain digital presence through online educational material, blog, and social media.
- Based on candidate skills, opportunity to design graphics, manage projects, and write blogs, emails, and other collateral.
- Support for marketing events, including trade shows and the annual user conference.
- Intern must be pursuing a degree and have a strong interest in digital marketing.
- Website design and online marketing experience.
- Experience with WordPress, Hubspot, Google Analytics and Google Adwords a strong plus, as well as Inbound Marketing, SEO, SEM, PPC, and copywriting skills.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Application Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Intern must possess excellent verbal, written and communicative skills
- Intern must possess curiosity and the ability to grasp complex issues.
To respond to this opportunity, please e-mail us your resume and availability.