As an implementations specialist at Corepoint Health, you will have full responsibility for client projects but with strong internal support to accomplish the job successfully. Client projects include installing the Corepoint Health software solutions, as well as consulting on interfacing workflow and architecture. Participating in pre-sales activities also will be a key part of the position. Corepoint Health is currently looking for a consultant who enjoys working in a fast-growing company where you do a variety of different tasks all leading towards exceeding customer expectations. You will need a desire for accountability to make a positive impact on the company culture that is already focused on cross-company teamwork and doing the right thing for customers.
- Healthcare interfacing experience using various healthcare standards, i.e. HL7.
- Experience building interfaces using interface engines
- Competence in learning and mastering software applications to the expert level
- Exposure to application level programming
- Exposure to HL7 and application interfacing
- Experience in analyzing customers' business requirements and software/product objectives and developing an application configuration in products to meet customers' needs
- Practice in estimating time frames, quality and quantity of tasks required to successfully implement project
- Familiarity with measuring project progress and analyzing overall project success
- Experience in following, maintaining and improving the implementation methodology
- Outstanding and effective communication skills to produce delighted reference customers
- Employs the expertise of others and provides expertise in a team environment
Four-year college degree in computer science, information systems, healthcare or related field, or comparable work experience.
To respond to this opportunity, please e-mail us your resume.