Corepoint Health is searching for an IT Analyst who will serve as the face of the IT team and will provide first-tier support for software, hardware, and network related issues and requests reported to the IT service desk. Primary responsibilities include the initial response, assessment, triage, and resolution phases of IT support tickets.
Additionally, the IT Analyst is an integral member of the IT projects team, where self-motivation, a team-centric demeanor, the spirit of innovation, and strategic thinking are highly valued. As such, the IT Analyst will have the opportunity to both propose, and take ownership of, dynamic and ongoing IT initiatives that are central to the success of the Corepoint Health IT department.
The IT Analyst needs excellent problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills, along with patience, a positive customer-focused attitude and the ability to work independently or in a team. In addition, the IT Analyst will have extensive technical understanding of various hardware, software and networking systems.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES/TYPICAL DUTIES
- Addresses and resolves basic incidents and requests; logs all incidents and requests; engages other IT resources or appropriate service resources to resolve incidents that are beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility.
- Creates a positive customer support experience and builds strong relationships through taking the time to ensure they understand the customer’s requirements, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a friendly, professional attitude.
- Ensures the end-to-end customer experience is as non-disruptive as possible, by providing a single point-of-contact for the customer for the resolution of their request.
- Analyzes and resolves incidents and requests regarding use of application software or hardware. Logs and tracks incidents and requests from identification through resolution. Follows up with other support staff (IT resources) involved in resolution to ensure incidents are resolved, requests are filled, and the customer communication is complete. Documents resolutions and updates self-help staff knowledge bases, wikis, procedure documents, etc.
- Grows general knowledge of Corepoint Health products and service offerings, increasing ability to resolve requests on first contact.
- Provides timely response to off-hour business critical issues and on-call support as needed.
- Adheres to and supports Corepoint Health standards, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains and protects confidentiality with regard to all aspects of company and employee information.
- Maintains an inventory of hardware/software/licenses
- Investigates and resolves LAN/WiFi network connectivity issues
- Installs, configures and maintains custom workstations and laptops
- Installs and configures application and operating system software, and upgrades
- Analyzes and makes recommendations for hardware and software standardization
- Identifies and researches difficult and complex problems using online resources
- Analyzes and identifies trends in issue reporting, devises preventive solutions
- Ensures the security and safety of all Corepoint Health IT assets, intellectual property, and customer data.
- Participates in development/review of company security processes/procedures under supervision of the System Administrator.
- Works with members of all Corepoint Health teams on projects and initiatives, as needed.
- Provisions, maintains, and removes security privileges for users of Corepoint Health systems.
- Performs other duties as assigned/needed.
- The IT Analyst will have a BS in an IT/IS or related major, or at least four years of related experience supporting a similar sized customer base as a member of an IT support staff.
- Demonstrated understanding of workstation and server hardware, network connectivity and software functionality.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to solve problems independently.
The Ideal candidate will also:
- Be local to the Corepoint Health Frisco office (in the interest of on-call work, candidates with commutes of fewer than 20 minutes are strongly preferred).
- Be available to work from the Corepoint Health Frisco office, Monday through Friday, typically from 8am-5pm, but earlier/later as needed for critical issue resolution or support of ongoing business needs.
- Have Microsoft Windows workstation and server OS experience.
- Have Active Directory administration experience.
- Have VMWare deployment and troubleshooting experience.
- Have SQL Server deployment and administration experience.
To respond to this opportunity, please e-mail us your resume.