Corepoint Health is a thriving and energetic company – full of people who consistently strive to do the right thing for our customers. As a Software Test Engineer at Corepoint Health, you will test customer-centered software products for the healthcare market.
The Corepoint Health development team focuses on understanding the user’s experience while delivering solid code and automated unit testing. As new features are planned, we involve the entire technical team from the beginning of the requirements cycle. We use agile development techniques that make sense in the real world.
Our development and client services teams work in concert to provide the highest customer-ranked software in our industry. The team is an attentive mix of industry veterans who deeply understand the space and fresh faces with innovative ideas.
- Solid professional Software Test Engineer with an extensive background in automated test development
- 2-10+ years of experience with Windows Automated Test Tools and System Testing
- Real world experience testing real software products for real customers
- Background as a “core developer”, “test developer” or “tester” working on a significant software product where you personally wrote many lines of test code and/or tested large areas of the product.
- Desire to make a positive impact on the company culture that is already focused on cross-company teamwork and doing the right thing for customers
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, other relevant area or equivalent experience
Technology wish list:
- Test Complete
- JScript, .NET, C#, Visual C++
- Windows 7/Windows Server 2003/2008 power user
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Adobe Flex used to build complex web applications
- XML, Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) is a low-level communications protocol used to connect hosts on the Internet or a network. TCP/IP connections are established between clients and servers via sockets. TCP/IP is stream-oriented ... More, FTP, SMTP, COM/DCOM, SVN etc.
- Experience developing software in the Healthcare Industry
- Experience with HL7 is a Standards Developing Organization accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to author consensus-based standards representing a board view from healthcare system stakeholders. HL7 has compiled a collection of message form... More, X12 provides for electronic exchange of business transactions-electronic data interchange (EDI). The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) chartered the Accredited Standards Committee (ASC) X12 to develop uniform standards., Clinical Document Architecture (CDA) HL7 CDA uses XML for encoding of the documents and breaks down the document in generic, unnamed, and non-templated sections. Documents can include discharge summaries, progress notes, history and physical reports,... More, Continuity of Care Document (CCD) The HL7 CCD is the result of a collaborative effort between the Health Level Seven and American Society for Testing Materials (ASTM) to “harmonize” the data format between ASTM’s Continuity of Care Record (CCR)... More or other Healthcare Integration standards
Corepoint Health provides software solutions to the technical staff that builds, maintains, and supports the logical network/data links between healthcare applications. Your customers will be other developers in the healthcare marketplace and IT staffers at hospitals, freestanding diagnostic imaging centers, labs, and major clinics who need top-notch software solutions to do their jobs.
To respond to this opportunity, please e-mail us your resume.