Corepoint Health is seeking a marketing professional looking for an opportunity to showcase their abilities and grow in their career.
The Marketing Programs Manager will create and support B2B demand generation and lead generation campaigns in the healthcare IT market.
This position works directly with the marketing and sales team members to execute marketing strategy and tactics across multiple healthcare IT market segments, employing concepts that include inbound marketing, account based marketing, lead nurturing, automated workflows, and social media strategy.
About Corepoint Health
At Corepoint Health we’re confronting some of healthcare’s most complex interoperability challenges.
Healthcare providers and vendors now have to operate in the most dynamic and rapidly changing business environment they’ve ever seen. Their revenue models are getting turned upside down with the shift from fee-for-service to fee-for-value. They have to comply with complex, often opaque, program rules that create a heavy intellectual and administrative burden. They have to use imperfect, often incomplete information to make decisions and take action. These challenges are forcing them to reconsider their processes, management philosophies and even their cultures.
That’s where we come in. We help our customers not just navigate today’s complex interoperability environment but excel within it. We leverage our deep domain, technical and data expertise to help our customers achieve higher standards of performance year after year. We are not “tool makers:” we connect information across a variety of trading partners, transport protocols and data payloads to provide clinical and operational insights for all stakeholders. We don’t like half measures: our focus is on solving the whole problem of how to deliver exceptional interoperability in a value-based world.
Our people are our strength. We depend on our healthcare data expertise and a healthy dose of confidence to get the job done. And, we do it all while having fun and not taking ourselves too seriously.
- Create, manage, and optimize multiple demand and lead generation campaigns
- Provide actionable data to the sales team based on campaign performance
- Conduct analysis and make recommendations to improve campaign performance
- Collaborate with team members to identify opportunities and create campaigns to support sales and marketing goals
Applicants are expected to possess significant portions of the following experience and qualifications.
- 5+ years of marketing or related experience
- Experience in the healthcare IT market is strongly preferred
- Able to apply inbound, outbound, and pragmatic marketing concepts to meet organizational goals
- Experience using a marketing CMS (HubSpot, Eloqua, Act-On, Marketo, etc.). Corepoint Health uses the HubSpot platform for marketing automation.
- Experience working on demand and lead generation campaigns to support organizational goals
- Capable of managing multiple projects
- B2B marketing experience is preferred
About Corepoint Health
Corepoint Health provides interoperability software solutions to healthcare provider and vendor organizations. We believe in developing strong relationships with customers built on mutual respect and collaboration.
To respond to this opportunity, please send us your resume.