Dallas – Feb. 25, 2013 – Corepoint Integration Engine successfully completed testing in 10 Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise (Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise (IHE) is an initiative by healthcare professionals and industry to improve the way computer systems in healthcare share information. Visit the IHE website. Synonyms: Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise) profiles at the 2013 North American IHE Connectathon in Chicago.
- ATNA: Defines basic auditing, secure communication, access and authentication controls.
- CT: Ensures that system clocks and time stamps are synchronized.
- Patient Demographics Query (PDQ) – What it’s used for: Requesting patient ID‘s from a central patient information server based on patient demographic information. It is used when a system has only demographic data for patient identification. Ex... More: Allows querying for a list of patients based on patient demographic information.
- Patient Identifier Cross Referencing (PIX) What it is used for: Cross-referencing multiple local patient ID‘s between hospitals, sites, health information exchange networks, etc. Used when local patient ID’s have been registered with a PIX manage... More: Allows querying for patient identity cross-references between facilities.
- Cross-enterprise Document Reliable Interchange (XDR) – What it’s used for: The exchange of health documents between health enterprises using a web-based, point-to-point push network communication, permitting direct interchange between EHRs, PHRs ... More: Allows point-to-point direct document interchange.
- Cross-enterprise Document Sharing What it’s used for: The sharing of documents between any health care enterprise, ranging from a private physician office to a clinic to an acute care in-patient facility, through a common registry. Medical document... More: Standard for registering and sharing Electronic Health Record (EHR), as defined in Defining Key Health Information Technology Terms (The National Alliance for Health Information Technology, April 28, 2008): An electronic record of health-related information on an individual that conform... More documents between healthcare enterprises.
- XDS-SD: Defines how to couple legacy formats within a structured HL7 is a Standards Developing Organization accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to author consensus-based standards representing a board view from healthcare system stakeholders. HL7 has compiled a collection of message form... More CDA document.
- XCA: Allows to query and retrieve patient records held across communities.
- XCPD: Supports the translation of patient identifiers across communities.
- C-CDA: Document standard required by Meaningful Use Stage 2.
About Corepoint Health:
Corepoint Health has the healthcare IT experience and strength to deliver a dramatically simplified approach to internal and external data integration and health information exchange for hospitals, radiology centers, laboratories, and clinics. Our next generation software solutions are transformational and will streamline your IT environment, provide a fast track to achieving your interoperability goals, and create operational leverage within your organization. Corepoint Health’s solutions achieve a needed balance of being both intuitive and sophisticated while delivering solid functionality and performance. Our approach significantly reduces the demands on your IT staff and budget.
This is Corepoint Health. This is You Empowered. corepointhealth.com/YouEmpowered
Contact: Jon Mertz at 214-618-7000 | Email: email@example.com