Release Continues to Expand Intuitive Features, Shortening Interface Development Cycle Times, and Enhancing Capabilities to Meet Meaningful Use & HITECH Demands
FRISCO, Texas, July 15, 2010 – Corepoint Health launched its summer release for Corepoint Integration Engine, a leading middleware software solution designed specifically for healthcare and healthcare IT professionals.
"Corepoint Health is attuned to the growing market requirements and balances this effectively in delivering features which assist our interface team in meeting their daily commitments with confidence and credibility,” said Kim Kiefer, Application Development Supervisor, Hendricks Regional Health. "Corepoint Health continues to deliver practical value to our integration initiatives.”
The summer release delivers added capabilities to effectively manage an expanding healthcare interoperability environment and deploy an increasing number of interfaces in shorter times with enhanced quality and greater productivity.
New functionality and enhancements include:
- New Change Management – Achieve greater control over managing and tracking interface configuration changes by natively tracking change history and deploying a selected interface configuration at any point in time.
- Enhanced Test Message Manager – Tailor HL7 messages to test your interface logic with greater control and effectiveness. Display, search, filter, and edit test messages, gaining a more robust and customized test environment.
- Flexible Display of Deployed Interfaces – Design a personalized view of your integrated healthcare environment; filter your interface connections using multiple attributes.
- Intuitive Log Management – Gain faster access to the messages you need to resolve any interface challenge through enhanced usability of log management features.
- Added Standards & Security Support – Availability of The National Council for Prescription Drug Programs (NCPDP) creates and promotes the transfer of data related to medications, supplies, and services within the healthcare system through the development of standards and industry guidance. Visit the NC... More Script, versions 8.1 and 10.6, for your e-prescribing initiatives, and enhanced secure FTP support to meet additional secure communication requirements.
According to Dale Mullins, Interface Engineer, Cabell Huntington Hospital, "The new change management functionality works great in controlling, tracking, and auditing our configuration revisions. From an operational standpoint, it is productive to have interface version control within the interface engine rather than trying to manage it in a third party source system.”
"Corepoint Integration Engine delivers the type of version control features we need. With the ability to review past interface object history and roll back to an older configuration, if needed, demonstrates how Corepoint Health understands our requirements and the health IT market,” continued Mullins.
Justin Owens, Software Developer, Hendricks Regional Health said, "The enhanced test message manager offers greater flexibility to tailor our message sets and better equip us during our quality assurance checks all through the interface development process. Being able to search and narrow the test set saves time for our analysts and creates more robust, focused tests. Delivering high quality interfaces is essential, and Corepoint Health continues to make this a clear advantage for its customers.”
Many healthcare providers will need to meet new interfacing demands in a productive, manageable manner, driven by As a part of the America Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) of 2009, Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) refers to the portion of the ARRA that is used to increase the use of Electronic Health Records (EHR) by ph... More and Meaningful Use requirements. Corepoint Health demonstrates its strong commitment to enabling customers to meet these demands efficiently through the current software release.
"Our passion is to empower clinical integration teams to efficiently meet their interoperability goals,” said Dave Shaver, CTO of Corepoint Health. "In the summer release, we added features and enhanced functionality supporting the complete lifecycle of interfacing. From development and test to deployment and management, we improved the platform’s capabilities to enhance the way our customers do their work.”
"We know our customers are committed to supporting their health IT environments every day,” said Shaver. "Our intention is to match their dedication by delivering practical, intuitive and innovative integration solutions, and continue to enable them to deliver on their requirements with complete confidence and performance.”
Corepoint Health was recently recognized as being #1 in the Interface Engines market segment of the 2009 Top 20 Best in KLAS Awards: Software & Professional Services report (©2010 KLAS Enterprises, LLC. All rights reserved. www.KLASresearch.com) and also was awarded the 2009 Most Valuable Product (MVP) by RT Image magazine in the Data Storage & Management category.