Health IT certification ensures that Corepoint Health software has passed rigorous testing and contains the features and functionality needed to achieve the government’s Promoting Interoperability requirements
Aug. 16, 2018 – Dallas, Texas – Corepoint Health’s Corepoint Integration Engine has achieved Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC-Health IT) 2015 Edition Health IT Module Certification via The Drummond Group serves one of the ONC-ATCB for electronic health record (EHR) certification. The Drummond Group was certified by the ONC on September 3, 2010 and is authorized to certify complete EHR and EHR modules. Visit The Drummond Group websi... LLC, an Authorized Certification Body (ACB) that has been empowered to test software for compliance with the requirements of the federal government’s program. The stamp of approval designates that the software offers the functionality that enables eligible providers and hospitals to meet the requirements of various regulatory programs that require use of certified Electronic Health Record (EHR), as defined in Defining Key Health Information Technology Terms (The National Alliance for Health Information Technology, April 28, 2008): An electronic record of health-related information on an individual that conform... technology.
To earn the certification, Corepoint Integration Engine was tested to be in accordance with applicable standards and certification criteria put forth by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
With more than 15 years of testing experience across various industries, Drummond Group LLC (DG) brings a high level of technical expertise to this process. Its healthcare experience also runs deep, having certified hundreds of EHRs since becoming an ACB in 2010.
Corepoint Integration Engine, which met the requirements for Drummond Group’s ONC-ACB EHR – 2015 Edition, is a health data integration engine that offers a modern approach to create interoperability and improve workflows for hospitals, radiology centers, laboratories, and clinics.
This Health IT Module is 2015 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Corepoint Integration Engine, version 7.1, developed by Corepoint Health, with offices at 3010 Gaylord Parkway, Suite 320, Frisco, Texas 75034, 214-618-7000, holds Certificate No. 15.04.04.1291.Core.71.01.0.180727, certified 7/27/2018, for modules 170.315 (d)(1-3, 5-9); (f)(1-3); and (g)(4,5).
This Health IT Module is 2015 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-Authorized Testing and Certification Bodies – Following the Meaningful Use stage one final rule in July of 2010, the Office of the National Coordinator selected six organizations to assume responsibility for the certification of complete EHR an... in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Corepoint Integration Engine, developed by Corepoint Health, with offices at 3010 Gaylord Parkway, Suite 320, Frisco, Texas 75034, 214-618-7000, holds the following certificates:
- July 27, 2018, Corepoint Integration Engine v7.1, Certification ID is a coded value data type. The value of such a field follows the formatting rules for a ST field except that it is drawn from a table of legal values. Examples of ID fields include religion and sex. # 15.04.04.1291.Core.71.02.0.180727, for modules 170.315 (d)(1-3, 5-9); (f)(1-3); and (g)(4,5).
- December 31, 2017, Corepoint Integration Engine v7.0, Certification ID # 15.04.04.1291.Core.07.01.0.171231, for modules 170.315 (d)(1-3, 5-9); (f)(1-3); and (g)(4,5).
- March 27, 2017, Corepoint Integration Engine v2016.3, Certification ID # 15.04.04.1291.Core.126.96.36.199327, for modules 170.315 (d)(1-3, 5-9); (f)(1-3); and (g)(4,5).
Costs and limitations associated with certified health IT
Corepoint Integration Engine has the following requirements based on the capabilities being certified:
- Capability: Public health reporting. (170.315.f.1, 170.315.f.2, 170.315.f.3)
- Description of Capability: This functionality allows users to send HL7 is a Standards Developing Organization accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to author consensus-based standards representing a board view from healthcare system stakeholders. HL7 has compiled a collection of message form... v2 messages for immunization registries, electronic lab reporting, and syndromic surveillance.
- Costs or Fees: Corepoint Integration Engine is licensed with a one-time license fee. Interfaces also require a licensed connection which is a one-time license fee. Every connection to a public health agency or provider requires a licensed connection. Protocols other than Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) is a low-level communications protocol used to connect hosts on the Internet or a network. TCP/IP connections are established between clients and servers via sockets. TCP/IP is stream-oriented ... require a one-time license fee. Support and development licenses are annual fees.
- Contractual Limitations: A contract is required to purchase the product. Public health reporting agencies utilize different protocols for interfacing. These protocols may include FTP, web services, or others. Customers must ensure that they are contracted for the protocol which their public health agencies require.
- Technical or Practical Limitations: Interfaces require configuration and testing to ensure the interfaces are working correctly. Many customers choose to configure, test, and map the interfaces themselves. At the customer’s request, Corepoint Health can assist with implementation of the interfaces based on a professional services agreement. Corepoint Health professional services is not required. Typically, Corepoint Integration Engine requires the EHR to actually create the messages that are being delivered.
About Corepoint Health
Corepoint Health delivers a simplified approach to internal and external health data integration and exchange for hospitals, radiology centers, laboratories, and clinics. Our software solutions help health care providers achieve interoperability goals that create operational leverage within their care organization. Corepoint Integration Engine was named the #1 interface engine for nine consecutive years in the Best in KLAS Awards: Software & Services report. Follow Corepoint Health on Twitter @CorepointHealth.
About Drummond Group LLC
Drummond Group LLC is a global software test and certification lab that serves a wide range of vertical industries. In healthcare, Drummond Group LLC tests and certifies Controlled Substance Ordering Systems (CSOS), Electronic Prescription of Controlled Substances (EPCS) software and processes, and Electronic Health Records (EHRs) – designating the trusted test lab as the only third-party certifier of all three initiatives designed to move the industry toward a digital future. Founded in 1999, and accredited for the Office of the National Coordinator Health IT Certification Program as an Authorized Certification Body (ACB) and an Authorized Test Lab (ATL), Drummond Group LLC continues to build upon its deep experience and expertise necessary to deliver reliable and cost-effective services. For more information, please visit http://www.drummondgroup.com.
Contact: Chad Johnson at 214-618-7028 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org