Maintaining high quality patient care is the definition of success. However, when implementing a new process or system, there’s great risk for healthcare organizations that choose to either go it alone or to partner with providers who don’t have the necessary experience or expertise. This may result in a time-consuming, frustrating – and costly – implementation. Our experienced Professional Services  team is ready to help with any Corepoint Integration Engine  interoperability project.
To succeed, a healthcare organization needs detailed, instructive explanations provided by a knowledgeable and fully supportive partner. Our Professional Services provides comprehensive support throughout the implementation process and beyond to ensure that our customers successfully achieve their goals and maintain long-term performance.
Our Professional Services team seeks to thoroughly understand the targets and timelines for every project via in-depth customer interaction and collaboration. We work with customers and discuss architectural plans, perform a complete examination of a facility’s infrastructure, and conduct workflow audits as well. By assessing the customer’s current systemic processes, we can identify pain points and ascertain what is or what isn’t working well to focus our efforts and allocate resources appropriately, ensuring we are aligned to best meet our client’s respective objectives.
Once a total solution has been settled upon, the Professional Services team provides thorough training to guarantee that our customers are Corepoint product experts. Our team assesses each customer’s experience before determining the best approach, adjusting training speeds and levels accordingly to empower them to succeed using our best practices. Our reps even conduct on-site workshops that range in topic from development to troubleshooting to optimizing the engine. To further educate customers, our team will phase product delivery to correspond with Corepoint Integration Engine Training classes .
Healthcare organizations strive to provide the best care to their patients. Successful, stress-free product integration has the power to change the flow of information and enable better decision making for optimal patient care.
Corepoint Professional Services can assist with:
- New interface development, testing, & go-live. Our team will develop any type of interface to any type of application (e.g., HL7 is a Standards Developing Organization accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to author consensus-based standards representing a board view from healthcare system stakeholders. HL7 has compiled a collection of message form... V2, web services, An HL7 standard that is short for Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources and pronounced “Fire”. The standard defines a set of “Resources” that represent granular clinical concepts. The resources provide flexibility for a range of healthca..., Continuity of Care Document (CCD) The HL7 CCD is the result of a collaborative effort between the Health Level Seven and American Society for Testing Materials (ASTM) to “harmonize” the data format between ASTM’s Continuity of Care Record (CCR)..., proprietary files, The National Council for Prescription Drug Programs (NCPDP) creates and promotes the transfer of data related to medications, supplies, and services within the healthcare system through the development of standards and industry guidance. Visit the NC..., X12 provides for electronic exchange of business transactions-electronic data interchange (EDI). The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) chartered the Accredited Standards Committee (ASC) X12 to develop uniform standards. to internal or external systems including Health Information Exchange (HIE) focuses on the mobilization of healthcare information electronically across organizations within a region or community. HIE provides the capability to electronically move clinical information between disparate health..., An Accountable Care Organization (ACO), according to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) “is an organization of health care providers that agrees to be accountable for the quality, cost, and overall care of Medicare beneficiaries who..., or state reporting.
- Onsite workshops. Work on architectural planning, consulting, or custom training.
- 24/7 remote monitoring. Our team offers 24/7 monitoring and troubleshooting of your interfaces, which is extremely helpful when your team members are on vacation or during temporary transition periods.
- Migration services. Electronic Health Record (EHR), as defined in Defining Key Health Information Technology Terms (The National Alliance for Health Information Technology, April 28, 2008): An electronic record of health-related information on an individual that conform... migrations and new Corepoint interface development. Go-live assistance.
- Conversions. Interface conversion from legacy engine or point-to-point.
- Plan for the unexpected. Our team helps you design and implement a plan to keep interfaces online with Assured Availability  (A2) and Disaster Recovery  (DR).
- Project management. Let us keep your interoperability initiatives involving Corepoint Integration Engine on target.