Corepoint Connect 19 is the 8th annual Corepoint Health user group conference. The event blends product education, customer workflow discussions & presentations, small group breakout discussions, input on the product roadmap, and opportunities to network with peers and Corepoint Health team members.
- Training classes available October 7-9
- User Group Conference October 9-11
What’s available during the conference?
Location for Corepoint Connect 2019
- Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center.
- The Corepoint Health group rate is $205/night + tax.
- Use this link to reserve your room in the Corepoint Health room block
- Both local airports (DFW International and Dallas Love Field) are within 30 miles of the Marriott..
Corepoint Connect Registration Pricing
- April 15 – June 14: Free
- June 15 – August 31: $295
- Beginning September 1: $695