This position has been filled.
Corepoint Health is seeking an experienced inbound marketing professional to work full time at its Frisco, TX headquarters to create and support lead generation, lead nurturing, social media, and content marketing campaigns. Corepoint Health is a leading B2B software company in the healthcare technology space.
The Inbound Marketing Specialist will work directly with the other marketing and sales team members to implement inbound marketing tactics and campaigns across multiple market segments employing concepts such as content marketing, lead nurturing and generation campaigns, automated workflows, social media strategy, management and execution.
- Use our inbound marketing software platform to manage campaigns, create content and identify leads to support sales and marketing goals
- Generate reports on campaign performance to provide the sales team with detailed lead data
- Manage social media platforms, coordinating activity with company content
- Conduct analysis to target critical keywords, identify lead sources, and improve campaign landing page performance
Work with internal resources to identify and develop needed content including:
- Blog articles
- Targeted emails
- SEM ads and social media content
- Web content to support lead generation and nurture campaigns
- Candidate is able to work full time at our Frisco, TX headquarters
- At least 2 years of marketing experience
- Able to apply inbound marketing activities to meet wide variety of goals
- Familiarity with Inbound philosophy marketing content strategy
- Experience using a marketing automation platform or CMS (HubSpot, Eloqua, Silverpop, Act-On, Marketo, etc)
- Familiar with SEO and SEM concepts
- Capable of working with small amounts of HTML, web graphics and basic contact database management
- Experience using multiple social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIN, Google+, YouTube, Twitter, etc)
- Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously
The Candidate has a degree in marketing or related field