Interfacing with Epic EHR
Over 200 hospitals have chosen Corepoint Health as their integration engine partner to optimize their Epic EHR migration or installation. Epic implementations need to meet strict timelines in order to earn incentives or avoid penalties. Our customers regard Corepoint Integration Engine as a large factor in enabling a successful migration to Epic, and optimizing existing implementations.
“Corepoint Health’s positive impact on our migration to EPIC was huge.”
Anne Arundel Medical Center
Epic Interfacing FAQs
What Corepoint Integration Engine features are most helpful within an Epic environment?
- Intuitive troubleshooting tools ease testing and speed development of interfaces. You can quickly find problem messages, experiment with them, and use them to test your logic.
- Customizable interface alerts that communicate issues that require immediate attention
- Visual interface monitoring that communicates engine status at a glance
- Ability to build interfaces quickly and accurately. Corepoint Health offers a develop and test IDE characterized by drag-and-drop interface diagramming, configuration wizards, and point-and-click mapping
- Seamless High-Availability and Disaster Recovery options
- Meaningful Use & HIPAA compliant
How does an Integration Engine support a migration to Epic?
Meeting contracted project goals and deadlines is imperative to a successful Epic implementation. Our customers tell us that utilizing Corepoint Integration Engine’s develop, test, deploy, and monitoring features maximize the interface development process essential for an efficient Epic migration.
- Corepoint Integration Engine can be used to backload data to Epic from legacy systems as part of an EHR migration.
- Corepoint Health is capable of handling the complex logic and workflows within an Epic environment.
What are key benefits of using Corepoint Integration Engine alongside Epic?
- Corepoint Integration Engine offers centralized interface monitoring and logs all message exchange, providing a single point for interface research and recovery operations.
- When enabled, our native high availability platform provides needed business continuity.
- Corepoint Integration Engine assures the delivery of patient data between disparate systems in timely manner.
Have another question?
Ask us, and we will get back with you shortly.
Epic Customer Stories
“I think that’s a key advantage – the ability to rapidly implement interfaces and make changes. I’ve had my hands in (other legacy engines), and the way you can build and test within the Corepoint configuration tool is outstanding.”
“Corepoint Health’s positive impact on our migration to EPIC was huge… We were able to save a substantial amount of money… It’s hard to quantify how much time we saved, but looking back, we simply could not have accomplished what we did so quickly and efficiently without Corepoint Integration Engine.”
Get a quote
One of our solution consultants will reach out soon.
Additional Epic Resources
Switching to Epic is one of the largest and most complex EHR conversion projects a healthcare organization can launch. We surveyed our Professional Services team, who has completed numerous Epic migrations, and compiled a list of the most-common challenges they encounter when helping new and current Corepoint Health customers successfully migrate to Epic’s EHR system.
Corepoint Health has been fortunate to provide interoperability solutions and partner with many successful Epic customers throughout the years. The infographic illustrates 5 key interfacing success metrics from different Epic EHR health system customers.