Learn more about Corepoint Health products
We want to make sure you are leveraging Corepoint Integration Engine as fully as possible. Please contact us if you would like to learn more about any of the following optional extensions, features, and/or services by completing the form on this page. Your Account Executive will contact you with more information, including pricing.
Products and Services to Consider
Timely decisions are critical in patient care. Evaluate the data processed through Corepoint Integration Engine to quickly notify interested parties with customized, data-triggered alerts via email, text, and/or pager. »Read More
Assured Availability (A2)
Ensure the continuity of patient data flow. A2 provides high availability via automated failover to a backup server, which allows normal operations to continue without interruption in the same data center. »Read More
Batch Processing includes the ability to efficiently break apart and build up large files, as well as the ability to store large files for a period of time in a database before or after processing. This new extension will be available in the 2017.1 version of Corepoint Integration Engine.
Corepoint Community Exchange
A companion product to Corepoint Integration Engine that allows for VPN-free communication. »Read More
Convert DICOM header information into an XML document, which can be used to create an order message. Automating the order-entry process reduces errors and simplifies workflows. The DICOM Gear can also be used to extract structured measurement data from DICOM SR. »Read More
Disaster Recovery (DR)
Should a natural disaster occur, DR works in conjunction with A2 to provide complete coverage for outages. The DR solution creates an offsite, standby location that processes messages in the event of an emergency such as a natural disaster. »Read More
Other Engine Extensions
Let us help evaluate your workflow requirements. We have the ability to accommodate different interface needs:
- File Protocol – Read or write files containing important clinical health care information such as HL7 is a Standards Developing Organization accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to author consensus-based standards representing a board view from healthcare system stakeholders. HL7 has compiled a collection of message form... More data, CSV, XML files, HL7 batch files, and more.
- FTP Protocol – Expand data flow capabilities to upload or download files to or from a server using FTP, FTPS, or SFTP, either at a specified interval or on request.
- The Direct Project was launched by the ONC within Health and Human Services (HHS) on March 1, 2010. It was initially called NHIN Direct. The object of the Direct Project is to replace the use of faxes, phones, and paper transactions with a simple and... More – Direct Project is a simplified method to externally share health information (e.g., C-CDA) using a secure, authenticated method that meets Meaningful Use requirements. »Read More
The Corepoint Health Professional Services team is ready to help with your integration projects. Our experienced team has built thousands of interfaces for our customers. We can help with specific projects large and small, and can even help during staff transitions in your team. »Read More
Corepoint Health does not limit the connection licenses in your non-production environments. If you need additional connections in test or in development, you can request additional licenses from your Account Executive.
Healthcare Standards Training
Corepoint Integration Engine Training
- Level 1
- Level 2
- Level 3 – Offered at the Corepoint Connect User Conference
- Rev Your Engine 2017 – – Offered at the Corepoint Connect User Conference
- Web Services
- Introduction to Monitoring
Securely send and receive data with modern RESTful- and SOAP-based web services and create the most common data exchange scenarios used by patient-facing applications, HIEs, APIs, and more. Requests for API connectivity continue to increase as well as discussions around the use of HL7 FHIR, which is transported by RESTful web services. »Read More