The Product Owner position has the primary responsibility of communicating with product management, stakeholders, architects and designers to understand all needs and relate them to the product backlog. The product owner will use market place / industry knowledge to define product features, communicate and advocate the product vision, write user stories for developers to code, maintain story backlog, define acceptance criteria for stories, and work with development and QA team to ensure that new functions meet customer expectations.
- Deeply understand the product workflows and technical details from a customer perspective
- Create detailed functional specifications for initiatives and features on the roadmap and in near term releases
- Break down features into user stories that are actionable by product development
- Work closely with development project management to drive releases forward, remove blocking issues and resolve product and feature specification ambiguities
- Maintain close contact with customers through product demos, customer visits, user group sessions and product focus groups to elicit and develop feature definition and requirements
- Be the voice of the customer/user
- Give advice to developers regarding feature decisions and product direction
- Groom and manage the product backlog as needed to keep product planning on track
- Sum up the feedback from various product stakeholders into a “single voice” to help development proceed more efficiently and effectively
- Push the product manager and pull the team to maintain continuous velocity stream, ensure quality, eliminate escaped defects, and motivate team
- Be available for team in all the daily Scrum meetings
- Minimum of three (3) years IT experience in software development, quality assurance, solution architecture or support
- Experience with Agile software development practices, including developing functional requirements and use cases
- Degree in computer science, engineering, or similar
- Capacity to understand and translate technical solutions and strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Familiarity with integration engines, Interoperability refers to the ability of two or more systems or components to exchange information ... More, or related middleware software
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Ability to work independently and with minimal oversight
- Comfortable making presentations and facilitating meetings
- Familiarity and/or experience with product management or product owner responsibilities
About Corepoint Health
Founded in 1997, Corepoint Health serves the healthcare IT community with a variety of innovative solutions and offers software, training, and consulting solutions that simplify the challenges faced by healthcare professionals and organizations. With core competencies in clinical information exchange and Interoperability refers to the ability of two or more systems or components to exchange information ... More, Corepoint Health prides itself and continues to receive extensive accolades for customer service.
Knowing that our efforts affect patient care and having received the highest industry ranking for healthcare interface engines four years in a row, we put our customers first. Our mission is to deliver the highest standard of quality, service, integrity and innovation to improve the delivery of healthcare information, optimize clinical operations, and streamline clinical workflows.
To respond to this opportunity, please send us your resume.