Corepoint Integration Engine Product Overview
Customers have confidence in Corepoint Health’s long history of healthcare experience, as evidenced by our #1 KLAS® ranking nine years in a row.
At Corepoint Health, we have taken our years of experience performing essential healthcare interfacing work and built it into Corepoint Integration Engine to deliver an Interoperability refers to the ability of two or more systems or components to exchange information ... More solution with the ability to scale smarter—just as you plan to grow your healthcare organization.
Armed with powerful, native features, your team can use Corepoint Integration Engine to successfully and quickly connect to external providers and health information exchange organizations.
Corepoint Integration Engine is finely-tuned with many features that make your interface work seamless and enjoyable. Rather than list each feature, we’ve outlined a subset that highlights the added confidence you want in your integration engine platform, just as they have delivered for many Corepoint Health customers.
- Testing is available at every iterative modification.
- Compare inbound and outbound messages with highlighted differences in the message structure.
- Fine-tune performance by analyzing mapping logic to identify which elements consume the most processing time.
Corepoint Integration Engine provides an enhanced test-as-you-develop approach to creating interfaces that gives users absolute confidence they can meet Meaningful Use requirements and also connect to external partners.
Customers use Corepoint Integration Engine’s test message manager to tailor message sets during quality assurance checks. The ability to search and narrow test sets creates more robust tests, allowing users to deploy quality interfaces that consistently deliver required patient data.
The end-to-end testing features of Corepoint Integration Engine empower you to confidently deliver completed interfaces.
- Dramatically increase productivity by developing and modifying interfaces in visual diagrams, as opposed to text-oriented development.
- Utilize a familiar whiteboard-approach to object graphing with a top-down diagram.
- Quickly discover details about interface action lists and logic.
- Gain a greater understanding of your data repository.
As healthcare organizations share more health data, graphing feature allows IT staff to demonstrate the organization’s downstream data flow through easy-to-use and understand interface graphing. Graphical views of workflows and complex action lists help users easily demonstrate where the data is flowing with downstream exchange partners.
- Provide Meaningful Use-required security audit log reports in the case of an auditable event.
- Gain insight to improve PHI security policies and procedures.
- Trace a message’s history in the engine with a Google-style search.
- Optimize data flow by pinpointing purged or abandoned messages.
Audit Logging includes insights on protected health information (PHI), including messages that were viewed, modified, and/or copied. Sortable Audit Log Reports meet Meaningful Use requirements for every applicable security event. Log reports provide insights that can be shared with the administrative team to improve PHI security policies and procedures.
Log Search provides the ability to view the history of every health message transmitted in the IT environment. Users can perform detailed searches across all connections for defined message types. At the click of a button, users can see the lineage of the message, tracing the message back to its origination.
It is imperative that interfaces remain connected and functioning at all times, otherwise clinical transactions stop moving and critical patient data is not available for caregivers when they need it.
Our Assured Availability solution provides a failover mechanism to a backup server that allows normal operations to continue without interruption, including:
- Message persistency
- Interface connectivity
- Automated monitoring of input/output status
- Network monitoring
- Integration with scheduled alerts
The ability to have complete confidence that interface connections will continue processing patient data, and that the data will always be available, are key reasons why customers continue to choose Corepoint Integration Engine.
Ted Perryman, Integration Developer, Oakbend Medical Center
- Tailored alerts warn of problems before they disrupt workflow and operations.
- Customizable user profiles with unique views and permissions.
- Mobile Monitor app gives users access to connections, alerts, and assured availability functions from a smart phone or tablet.
Corepoint Integration Engine empowers customers with an application environment that unites vital interface monitoring features. Integrated facilities monitor their interface environment and consider trends, alerts and log files as influential components of their integration strategy.
Customers can effectively assign unique permissions for colleagues to create custom profiles with access only to pertinent interfaces, which simplifies monitoring for the non-IT user. With Corepoint Integration Engine, healthcare IT managers have complete control over their monitoring decisions to ensure connections remain operational.
We are proud of our extensive list of customers and the valuable work they do every day. We listen closely to their stories, and we do our most to continuously improve how we empower them to meet any integration initiative with the complete confidence.