The Role of a Modern Interface Engine E-Book
Modern healthcare environments demand that an interface engine do more than just connect one point to another.
The role of an interface engine must meet the requirements of a new generation of productive, connected, and efficient healthcare environments.
This white paper explores key areas an interface engine empowers a modern healthcare environment:
- Improved productivity
- Community exchanges
- Operational views
- Improved cycle times
- Seamlessly promote new interfaces
- Excel in a hybrid integration environment
- Failover strategies and solutions
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Enable smooth Electronic Health Record (EHR), as defined in Defining Key Health Information Technology Terms (The National Alliance for Health Information Technology, April 28, 2008): An electronic record of health-related information on an individual that conform... migrations
- Grant access to people closest to the data