The Role of an Integration Engine in Modern Healthcare
Modern healthcare environments demand that an interface engine do more than just connect one point to another.
The role of an interface engine must meet the requirements of a new generation of productive, connected, and efficient healthcare environments.
This white paper explores key areas an interface engine empowers a modern healthcare environment:
- Improved productivity
- Community exchanges
- Operational views
- Improved cycle times
- Seamlessly promote new interfaces
- Excel in a hybrid integration environment
- Failover strategies and solutions
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Enable smooth Electronic Health Record (EHR), as defined in Defining Key Health Information Technology Terms (The National Alliance for Health Information Technology, April 28, 2008): An electronic record of health-related information on an individual that conform... migrations
- Grant access to people closest to the data