Strategic data framework
Healthcare searches for IT stability to manage and implement change
Everyone involved in health IT knows that the industry is in a period of market consolidation and transformation. These moves pose many challenges for health IT.
- Hospitals are acquiring not only other hospitals but also physician practices
- Medical providers are opening accountable care practices alongside traditional fee-for-service models
- EHR vendors are consolidating
- Insurers continue to grow to keep pace with large health systems
How is it possible to become innovative during such tumultuous times?
The latest white paper from Corepoint Health takes a look at how the changes are impacting IT departments, which are quickly learning that creating a strategic data platform allows the needed versatility to adapt and accept changes quickly.
Topics included in this white paper:
- Meaningful Use uncertainty
- Hospital consolidation
- Health IT vendor consolidation
- Strategic data frameworks