Corepoint Health Professional Services consistently supports a diverse group of customer organizations, from hospitals, radiology practices, clinics, laboratories, and vendors to define the best approach and strategy to achieve Interoperability refers to the ability of two or more systems or components to exchange information ... More requirements.
Our experience in delivery, consultation, implementation, and support comes from successfully completing projects at provider sites across the country.
Examples of common data types, protocols and messages involved with interface planning and building projects include:
- An interface engine can transform or map the data to the receiving application’s requirements whil... More Conversions
- HL7 is a Standards Developing Organization accredited by the American National Standards Institute (... More (ADTs, ORUs, ORMs, etc.)
- Data Warehouse to any ODBC Compliant Database
- Continuity of Care Document (CCD) The HL7 CCD is the result of a collaborative effort between the He... More & CCDA
- The Direct Project was launched by the ONC within Health and Human Services (HHS) on March 1, 2010. ... More
- Web services are a standardized way of integrating applications. Using open standards, businesses ca... More
- X12 provides for electronic exchange of business transactions-electronic data interchange (EDI). The... More
- CCD Implementations
- Health Information Exchange (HIE) focuses on the mobilization of healthcare information electronical... More Integration
- Configuration Management Consulting
- A2 (Native High-Availability) Implementations
- EHR Interfaces
In short, the Corepoint Health Professional Services team can assist you with any health data interface or project to ensure data is flowing in the most efficient, optimal way in your organization.