Corepoint Health Professional Services consistently supports a diverse group of customer organizations, from hospitals, radiology practices, clinics, laboratories, and vendors to define the best approach and strategy to achieve interoperability requirements.
Our experience in delivery, consultation, implementation, and support comes from successfully completing projects at provider sites across the country.
Examples of common data types, protocols and messages involved with interface planning and building projects include:
- An interface engine can transform or map the data to the receiving application’s requirements while the message is in transit so that it can be accepted by the receiving application. The application interface is built with one-to-many concepts in m... More Conversions
- HL7 is a Standards Developing Organization accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to author consensus-based standards representing a board view from healthcare system stakeholders. HL7 has compiled a collection of message form... More (ADTs, ORUs, ORMs, etc.)
- Data Warehouse to any ODBC Compliant Database
- Continuity of Care Document (CCD) The HL7 CCD is the result of a collaborative effort between the Health Level Seven and American Society for Testing Materials (ASTM) to “harmonize” the data format between ASTM’s Continuity of Care Record (CCR)... More & CCDA
- The Direct Project was launched by the ONC within Health and Human Services (HHS) on March 1, 2010. It was initially called NHIN Direct. The object of the Direct Project is to replace the use of faxes, phones, and paper transactions with a simple and... More
- Web services are a standardized way of integrating applications. Using open standards, businesses can communicate without in-depth knowledge of one another’s systems, beyond the communication protocol. Because all communication is XML-based, web se... More
- X12 provides for electronic exchange of business transactions-electronic data interchange (EDI). The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) chartered the Accredited Standards Committee (ASC) X12 to develop uniform standards.
- CCD Implementations
- Health Information Exchange (HIE) focuses on the mobilization of healthcare information electronically across organizations within a region or community. HIE provides the capability to electronically move clinical information between disparate health... More Integration
- Configuration Management Consulting
- A2 (Native High-Availability) Implementations
- EHR Interfaces
In short, the Corepoint Health Professional Services team can assist you with any health data interface or project to ensure data is flowing in the most efficient, optimal way in your organization.