We have an opportunity to add an excellent software trainer to our training team in Frisco, TX. Are you used to working at a small, fast-paced company? Our training team is extremely agile and is expected to produce a wide variety of work in a short amount of time.
We want someone who understands the challenges of technical software training to a variety of audience levels in the same classroom. Are you a patient, detail-oriented trainer who loves helping people learn? Are you able to dive into new software, learn all ranges of beginner to expert material, and deliver the content in a patient, friendly, and clear manner? Do you have impeccable attention to detail and editing skills? If so, we'd like to talk to you.
Please submit your resume, availability date, and salary requirements. You will be required to provide work samples and complete a sample project during a multi-step interview process.
Local candidates only. You will be working in our Frisco, TX corporate headquarters. To respond to this opportunity, please e-mail us your resume.
- Deliver regular 1-day, 2-day, and 3-day training classes. The majority of classes are delivered online in a virtual classroom using GoToTraining, but some classes are occasionally delivered onsite in Frisco or the customer site.
- Work with the existing instructional design & curriculum development team to perform ongoing updates to class instructional materials around software release cycle, ensuring content is current and accurate and continues to meet and exceed customer requirements.
- Between classes, you will work with the training team to help update training materials, videos, blog posts, quizzes, job aids and any other materials that will help our customers learn. You will also work closely with the Client Services team to learn about our customers’ issues to continue to make improvements in our formal and informal training programs.
- Consult with subject matter experts and internal partners to understand work processes and performance expectations. Consult with other trainers, SMEs, and curriculum development team on effective use of training materials and facilitation process, and make continuous updates to materials.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Able to learn technical healthcare software and concepts, and a desire to become an expert in the products and healthcare IT field.
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, analytical, excellent writer and collaborator, and technically astute.
- Flexible, adaptable, open to receiving and sharing new ideas, and a passion for meeting client and corporate expectations.
- You need to build relationships and establish credibility with our product users who have a wide range of backgrounds and skillsets.
- Project management including skills necessary to interpret what is needed for the success of a project and to create appropriate schedules for timely delivery. Flexibility in competently juggling competing priorities, changing expectations, and multiple projects at the same time.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Education, Instructional Design, Software Development, or related field.
- Experience with GoToTraining and TechSmith Camtasia a plus.
- Healthcare IT and/or enterprise software industry experience is a plus.
Corepoint Health Background
From our beginning in 1997, Corepoint Health continues to serve the healthcare IT community in offering software, training, and consulting that simplify the challenges faced by healthcare professionals and organizations. We launched our full healthcare integration platform in 2004, and grew rapidly with a diverse customer base of hospitals, radiology, laboratories, clinics and healthcare vendors. Our mission has not changed in more than a decade. Deliver the highest standard of customer service with innovative software solutions, guided by our customers’ needs to simplify the complexities of working with healthcare data.
At Corepoint Health, we are committed to maintaining the highest level of integrity in all interactions with our customers. We believe in developing strong relationships with our customers built on mutual respect and collaboration. We also understand that great products and solutions are brought about through listening to our customers to gain a deep understanding of their needs and then executing a plan. Our goal is to continue to deliver the best solutions and service to our customers in support of their efforts to provide the highest quality of patient care.
To respond to this opportunity, please e-mail us your resume.