The data exchange solution for clinics
Clinic Integration Solutions
The environment within your practice is often demanding, with ever-changing and increasingly challenging requirements for integrating applications and supporting Electronic Health Record (EHR), as defined in Defining Key Health Information Technology Terms (The National Alliance for Health Information Technology, April 28, 2008): An electronic record of health-related information on an individual that conform... or Health Information Exchange (HIE) focuses on the mobilization of healthcare information electronically across organizations within a region or community. HIE provides the capability to electronically move clinical information between disparate health... connectivity initiatives. Gaining the agility and confidence to meet these new benchmarks is essential.
Corepoint Health enables clinics to achieve independence from external application vendors and point-to-point interfaces, which are difficult to modify, manage and monitor. There is a better way which many clinics have been realizing through their implementation of Corepoint Integration Engine.
In your clinical environment, you may have the need for integration with one or more of the following applications:
- Electronic Medical or Health Record (Electronic Medical Record (EMR), as defined in Defining Key Health Information Technology Terms (The National Alliance for Health Information Technology, April 28, 2008): An electronic record of health-related information on an individual that can be.../EHR) System
- Hospital Information Systems (Hospital Information System (HIS) is the main system in a hospital used by most caregivers. Sends ADT broadcasts to all ancillary applications. The HIS is typically the patient administrative system and order entry system for a hospital. Synonyms: Ho...)
- Billing or Practice Management Systems (Practice Management System (PMS) applications facilitate the day-to-day operations of a medical practice. PMS software enables users to capture patient demographics, schedule appointments, maintain lists of insurance payers, perform billing tasks, an...)
- Laboratory Information Systems (Laboratory Information System (LIS) is an information system that receives, processes, and stores information generated by a medical laboratory processes. LIS is often interfaced with HIS and EMR applications. Synonyms: Laboratory Information System)
- Radiology Information Systems (Radiology Information System (RIS) is the main application in an imaging center or radiology department. RIS is used by to store, manipulate and distribute patient radiological data and imagery. RIS are used for patient scheduling, tracking, and imag...)
- Picture Archiving and Communication Systems (Picture Archiving Communication Systems (PACS) are devoted to the storage, retrieval, distribution, and presentation of images. The medical images are stored in an independent format, most commonly DICOM. Synonyms: Picture Archiving Communication Sys...)
- Voice Recognition (VR), Transcription, and/or Dictation Systems
The data flow between these applications needs to be seamless and continuous in support of delivering high quality patient care. This is the critical role an Corepoint Integration Engine fulfills. Corepoint Health supports clinics with robust electronic data exchange, enabling them to meet the challenge of delivering consistently high-quality patient care in a timely and efficient manner.
“I think the testing features and the support are the biggest reasons anyone should move to Corepoint Health… The clinic didn’t even realize that I was making the change – that’s a testament to the performance of Corepoint Integration Engine.”
Sally Taylor, The Everett Clinic
Sign Up for a Demo Today
Schedule a tour of Corepoint Integration Engine to evaluate if we are a good fit.