The data exchange solution for clinics
Clinic Integration Solutions
The environment within your practice is often demanding, with ever-changing and increasingly challenging requirements for integrating applications and supporting Electronic Health Record (EHR), as defined in Defining Key Health Information Technology Terms (The ... More or Health Information Exchange (HIE) focuses on the mobilization of healthcare information electronical... More connectivity initiatives. Gaining the agility and confidence to meet these new benchmarks is essential.
Corepoint Health enables clinics to achieve independence from external application vendors and point-to-point interfaces, which are difficult to modify, manage and monitor. There is a better way which many clinics have been realizing through their implementation of Corepoint Integration Engine.
In your clinical environment, you may have the need for integration with one or more of the following applications:
- Electronic Medical or Health Record (Electronic Medical Record (EMR), as defined in Defining Key Health Information Technology Terms (The... More/EHR) System
- Hospital Information Systems (Hospital Information System (HIS) is the main system in a hospital used by most caregivers. Sends AD... More)
- Billing or Practice Management Systems (Practice Management System (PMS) applications facilitate the day-to-day operations of a medical prac... More)
- Laboratory Information Systems (Laboratory Information System (LIS) is an information system that receives, processes, and stores in... More)
- Radiology Information Systems (Radiology Information System (RIS) is the main application in an imaging center or radiology departm... More)
- Picture Archiving and Communication Systems (Picture Archiving Communication Systems (PACS) are devoted to the storage, retrieval, distribution, ... More)
- Voice Recognition (VR), Transcription, and/or Dictation Systems
The data flow between these applications needs to be seamless and continuous in support of delivering high quality patient care. This is the critical role an Corepoint Integration Engine fulfills. Corepoint Health supports clinics with robust electronic data exchange, enabling them to meet the challenge of delivering consistently high-quality patient care in a timely and efficient manner.
“I think the testing features and the support are the biggest reasons anyone should move to Corepoint Health… The clinic didn’t even realize that I was making the change – that’s a testament to the performance of Corepoint Integration Engine.”
Sally Taylor, The Everett Clinic
Sign Up for a Demo Today
Schedule a tour of Corepoint Integration Engine to evaluate if we are a good fit.