The environment within your practice is often demanding, yet there are new strains for integrating applications and supporting EHR or HIE connectivity initiatives. Meaningful Use is the new reality, and gaining the agility and confidence to meet the new benchmarks is essential.
Corepoint Health enables you to achieve independence from external application vendors and point-to-point interfaces which are difficult to modify and impossible to manage and monitor. There is a better way which many clinics have been realizing through their implementation of Corepoint Integration Engine.
In your clinical environment, you may have one or more of the following applications:
- Electronic Medical or Health Record (Electronic Medical Record (EMR), as defined in Defining Key Health Information Technology Terms (The... More/EHR) System
- Hospital Information Systems (Hospital Information System (HIS) is the main system in a hospital used by most caregivers. Sends AD... More)
- Billing or Practice Management Systems (Practice Management System (PMS) applications facilitate the day-to-day operations of a medical prac... More)
- Laboratory Information Systems (Laboratory Information System (LIS) is an information system that receives, processes, and stores in... More)
- Radiology Information Systems (Radiology Information System (RIS) is the main application in an imaging center or radiology departm... More)
- Picture Archiving and Communication Systems (Picture Archiving Communication Systems (PACS) are devoted to the storage, retrieval, distribution, ... More)
- Voice Recognition (VR), Transcription, and/or Dictation Systems
The data flow between these applications needs to be seamless and continuous in support of delivering high quality patient care, and this is the critical role which an interface engine completes. Corepoint Health solutions support clinics with robust electronic data exchanges, enabling them to meet the challenge of delivering consistently high-quality patient care in a timely and efficient manner.