Gain peace of mind. Easily connect to any healthcare provider or application.
Vendor Integration Solutions
Corepoint Health partners with healthcare vendors and ASP/SaaS providers to help balance their product enhancement efforts by providing a comprehensive integration solution.
Corepoint Health Value for Vendors
Healthcare vendors use Corepoint Health solutions to:
- Offer robust interfacing capabilities without distracting the focus of the development team from core product features
- Streamline customer implementations, raising the predictability of delivery time schedules and eliminating the risk of project delays due to interfacing with other applications or providers
- Increase confidence in the sales process that any interfacing requirement can be met effectively and quickly by the vendor organization
Corepoint Health solutions enables vendors to simplify their approach to working with different healthcare standards, including:
- HL7 is a Standards Developing Organization accredited by the American National Standards Institute (... More – all versions, including Version 3
- HL7 is a Standards Developing Organization accredited by the American National Standards Institute (... More Clinical Document Architecture – HL7 is a Standards Developing Organization accredited by the American National Standards Institute (... More Clinical Document Architecture (CDA) HL7 CDA uses XML for encoding of the documents and breaks down ... More
- HL7 is a Standards Developing Organization accredited by the American National Standards Institute (... More Continuity of Care Document – HL7 is a Standards Developing Organization accredited by the American National Standards Institute (... More Continuity of Care Document (CCD) The HL7 CCD is the result of a collaborative effort between the He... More
- Continuity of Care Record – Continuity of Care Record (CCR) is an XML-based standard for the movement of “documents” between... More
- Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM) is a common format for image storage. It allo... More
- X12 provides for electronic exchange of business transactions-electronic data interchange (EDI). The... More
- XML standards – healthcare and vendor-based
Most Recent Blog Post
Customers using Corepoint’s Batch Processing have the ability to parse and modify incoming and outgoing large files to make them interoperable and immediately useful. This provides a tremendous advantage to organizations that exchange large files. The technology...
Determining the most effective approach for healthcare integration has a long term impact on an organization’s development, client support, and implementation resources. Defining the requirements is an important first step to evaluating the options.
Improving the treatment of patients has long been dependent upon robust healthcare applications and medical devices. The successful development of new features to facilitate more efficient and enhanced quality patient care has been the benchmark of high-growth companies for many years.
Today, there is another critical element – the capability to interoperate with other applications and devices. The degree of success achieved by new applications and devices is equally determined by the ease and flexibility offered in deploying electronic connectivity.
Before venturing into the waters of healthcare data interfacing, history has demonstrated that it is critical to fully understand the litany of items that must be accounted for and constantly managed. review 5 initial questions to answer as you determine the best healthcare interfacing approach.