Refunds on Event Registration and Training Course Transactions
You may cancel your registration for an event or training course and receive a 100% refund any time prior to five business days of the start date of the event or training course. If canceled within five business days of the event or training start date, you will receive a credit for 100% of the amount previously paid to apply towards future training or event registration.
Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, place an order, fill out a form and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from purchasing training or gaining access to protected content.
We Never Sell Personal Information
We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.
Use of Personal Information
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the Websites and to improve the Subscription Service;
- send information or content to you which we think may be of interest to you by post, email, or other means and send you marketing communications relating to our business;
- promote use of our services to you and share promotional and information content with you in accordance with your communication preferences;
- meet legal requirements.
We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, we do not transfer your Personal Information to the third party.
We use the information collected through our Subscription Service by our customers for the following purposes:
- to provide the Subscription Service (which may include the detection, prevention and resolution of security and technical issues); and
- to respond to customer support requests.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about users means of connection to our site, such as the operating system and the internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How We Use Collected Information
Corepoint Health collects and uses users personal information for the following purposes:
To Process Transactions
We may use the information users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
To Send Periodic Emails
The email address users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order or request. It may also be used to respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or user may contact us via our site.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the site and its users happens over a ssl-secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Third Party Tools and Advertising
By visiting our site, third parties we authorize may place and track cookies on a user’s browser and use the data to display more interesting and targeted advertising for that user. Targeted advertising may be delivered on other places throughout the web depending on the user’s online activity.
To opt out of receiving targeted advertising, visit the DAA opt-out site www.aboutads.info or the NAI opt-out site at networkadvertising.org/choices.
You can opt-out to the creation of a user profile, Hotjar’s storing of data about your usage of our site and Hotjar’s use of tracking cookies on other websites by following this opt-out link. HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure) is the product of layering HTTP on top of the SSL/TLS enc... More://www.hotjar.com/legal/compliance/opt-out
“As a marketer we know you need to select products that are compliant and use personal data in ways that are compliant. We are committed to complying with the GDPR and would encourage you to check in on compliance plans within your own organization. Key areas to think about:
• How does your organization ensure user transparency and control around data use?
• Are you sure that your organization has the right consents in place where these are needed under the GDPR?
• Does your organization have the right systems to record user preferences and consents?
• How will you show to regulators and partners that you meet the principles of the GDPR and are an accountable organization?”
For additional information, please visit HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure) is the product of layering HTTP on top of the SSL/TLS enc... More://privacy.google.com/businesses/compliance/#?modal_active=none
We use the Terminus platform for serving targeted banner ads. To assist customers in complying with privacy regulations, Terminus has taken the opportunity to do the following:
- Release new Terminus data compliance policies
- Encrypt all customer data and remove personal data, where necessary
- Provide internal tools for the effective processing of Data Subject Rights requests (Right to Erasure & Right to Portability)
- Terminus is also in the process of obtaining a SOC 2 compliance report by the end of 2018
- The Terminus product provides targeted direct marketing on a legitimate interest basis through advertising that utilizes an Opt-out through Ad Choices on every advertisement to give consumers control and choices.
Your Acceptance Of These Terms
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.