Create Interoperability with any EHR
Corepoint Health solutions are transforming the way hospitals and clinics meet their Interoperability refers to the ability of two or more systems or components to exchange information ... More and operational challenges.
No matter which EHR is in use, healthcare providers of all sizes are accomplishing interoperability goals with the interface engine ranked #1 in KLAS 8 consecutive years.
Connect to the referring community, improve workflows, and enable secure patient data exchange with every type of healthcare provider.
The Corepoint Health difference is seen in the quality of our products and in customer relationships built on a foundation of responsiveness and trust.
We’ve proven that health data Interoperability refers to the ability of two or more systems or components to exchange information ... More doesn’t require a background in programming.
- Seamlessly exchange data with any Electronic Health Record (EHR), as defined in Defining Key Health Information Technology Terms (The ... More system.
- Allow external providers to connect without the need for additional programs or troublesome workarounds.
- Identify data flow problems before they occur using metrics and reporting.
- Ease of use means support staff can monitor and manipulate individual messages.
“I can perform the same tasks in Corepoint Integration Engine as I did in our previous An interface engine can transform or map the data to the receiving application’s requirements whil... More but in about half the time. I don’t know how we would be able to participate in our statewide Health Information Exchange (HIE) focuses on the mobilization of healthcare information electronical... More without Corepoint Integration Engine.”
Go Beyond Meaningful Use
Meaningful Use Stage 2 requirements define deadlines and reporting requirements that are creating the first steps for a connected national health system.
The Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC) – Located within the Of... More designated Consolidatd Clinical Document Architecture (CDA) HL7 CDA uses XML for encoding of the documents and breaks down ... More as the health data standard to exchange patient summary of care information. Likewise, The Direct Project was launched by the ONC within Health and Human Services (HHS) on March 1, 2010. ... More and/or Web services are a standardized way of integrating applications. Using open standards, businesses ca... More are the communication methods to be used for exchanging Clinical Document Architecture (CDA) HL7 CDA uses XML for encoding of the documents and breaks down ... More documents.
With proven, innovative features, Corepoint Health customers go beyond government requirements and are creating a competitive advantage to stand out from their other providers. Corepoint Integration Engine was the first Meaningful Use-certified An interface engine can transform or map the data to the receiving application’s requirements whil... More.
Health IT Innovation
Corepoint Health products handle the standard interfacing features with ease and deliver many more modern IT features that will help you exceed IT goals.
Your integration platform needs to provide true Interoperability refers to the ability of two or more systems or components to exchange information ... More in everything you do, beginning with integrating all data with industry standards, to creating data flow within your organization, and empowering health data exchange with other providers and data repositories such as referring physicians, HIEs and ACOs.
“Corepoint Health puts more power in the hands of the interface developer than ever before… many of the new features are a dream come true and it just shows again how deeply Corepoint Health understands healthcare integration inside and out.”
“After installing Corepoint Integration Engine, what took 30 days for complete implementation with the previous An interface engine can transform or map the data to the receiving application’s requirements whil... More took only one week with Corepoint Integration Engine.”
Flexibility in Standards
When using Corepoint Integration Engine, IT departments have total flexibility when using health data standards and data communication methods.
Health data standards supported:
- HL7 is a Standards Developing Organization accredited by the American National Standards Institute (... More
- Clinical Document Architecture (CDA) HL7 CDA uses XML for encoding of the documents and breaks down ... More
- Continuity of Care Document (CCD) The HL7 CCD is the result of a collaborative effort between the He... More
- Continuity of Care Record (CCR) is an XML-based standard for the movement of “documents” between... More
- X12 provides for electronic exchange of business transactions-electronic data interchange (EDI). The... More
- The National Council for Prescription Drug Programs (NCPDP) creates and promotes the transfer of dat... More
- Web services are a standardized way of integrating applications. Using open standards, businesses ca... More
- The Direct Project was launched by the ONC within Health and Human Services (HHS) on March 1, 2010. ... More
- Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) is a low-level communications protocol used... More
- Secure FTP
Secured web services updates data in real time based on trigger events in Corepoint Integration Engine.
- Users can act as either a web client or a web service.
- Corepoint Web Client feature includes “call” and “send” abilities with logging and error handling.
- Deploy data to multiple endpoints using current engine and server configuration.
- Establish the destination hub, free of scripting, that receives inbound requests from external web service-enabled applications.
- Meets Meaningful Use Stage 2 requirements
Web Services Workflow
Corepoint Health has hundreds of provider customers that utilize Epic and Cerner. For customer stories and information on integrating with Epic and Cerner, please follow the links below to the respective Electronic Health Record (EHR), as defined in Defining Key Health Information Technology Terms (The ... More resource pages.
“The thing I really like is that Corepoint treats us like we’re the only customers they have.”
“With the flexibility and intuitive nature of the engine, I know I can approach any interface we need with confidence. Knowing the Corepoint Health support team is standing by, ready to assist me in any way I need gives me even greater confidence.”
Our Professional Services team can help customize your Interoperability refers to the ability of two or more systems or components to exchange information ... More initiatives, regardless of application. We offer a complete range of services to help manage IT initiatives.
We have built thousands of custom interfaces for providers in every healthcare segment, including hospitals, clinics, imaging centers, labs, and with healthcare vendors.
System Upgrades and Migration Support
We can help you configure, test, deploy and monitor interfaces when upgrading system-critical applications.
Staffing Transition Support
During gaps in staffing, we can check the status of your interfaces, send daily reports, and make necessary modifications.
Corepoint Integration Engine gives you flexibility in building a modern healthcare system.
With Corepoint Integration Engine, Healthcare IT managers have complete control over their monitoring decisions to ensure connections remain operational.
We listen closely to our customers and continuously work to improve how we help them meet any integration initiative with complete confidence.