CDA: First Steps
This class is available to anyone interested in learning about the CDA messaging standard.
In CDA: First Steps, you will gain a thorough understanding of the CDA standard, review the history of CCR, CDA and CCD, and learn how each is used in the real world.
What You Will Learn
- Basics of the CDA standard
- Detect visual differences between HL7 v2 and CDA
- Understand significant parts of the XML structure
- Interpret data from RIM and R-MIM models
- Understand how CDA is derived from an R-MIM model
Video Snippet of Class
Class Format & Time
4-hour, instructor-led web session
10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. CT
$700 for one interactive web session; $175 for each additional attendee
Includes a seat in the web classroom, a printed manual, and poster of the R-MIM for each attendee.