Introduction to Monitoring
Introduction to Monitoring is an instructor-led, web-based class for application, IT, and network analysts on how to monitor, manage, and understand data flow through Corepoint Integration Engine. During this class, you will work through real-world monitoring and administration scenarios, enabling you to confidently monitor your integrated environment.
What You Will Learn
- This class provides a solid understanding of using Corepoint Integration Engine Administration Console and how to apply what you learned to your own environment.
- Learn how to monitor connections using multiple visual tools within the web-based Administration Console.
- Gain a basic understanding of alerts and connection statistics and how they are used to monitor your connections and escalation policies.
- Investigate log files and learn when and how to resend messages.
- Understand features such as user profiles and annotation sets to customize monitoring for your environment.
1 | This class is designed as a primer for analysts responsible for monitoring interface connectivity. It is intended for people who will not attend Level 1 product training to learn how to configure and monitor interfaces. If you have attended Level 1, the majority of this class will be a review.
2 | You must be an employee or contractor of a facility using Corepoint Integration Engine.
Class Format & Time
5-hour, instructor-led, hands-on web training
10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. CT
$1,000 for one interactive web session; $250 for each additional attendee
Includes a web connection to the classroom environment and an electronic PDF manual for each attendee.
Schedule this class for your Organization
Introduction to Monitoring is offered by request on version 2016.3 using the Administration Console of Corepoint Integration Engine.
Contact us with inquiries or to schedule this class.