Level 3: Corepoint Integration Engine
The Level 3 training class for Corepoint Integration Engine focuses on optimizing your interfaces, processes, workflows, and environment.
In this instructor-led, two-day class, we will dissect Action Lists to measurably improve their performance, resulting in faster throughput and more efficient development time. We will learn how Test Coverage and Test Collections can be used to improve Action List testing. And, we will learn how to optimize alert configurations, to make sure the right people are being notified at the right times for each interface. We will use the graphs and metrics in Corepoint Integration Engine Monitor, which are helpful tools that drive decision making and alert us to potential areas of optimization.
At the end of this class, you will be equipped to go back to your organization with a checklist of items you can use to optimize your interfaces and development practices.
Who should attend?
- Our customers have told us they recommend one year experience building interfaces in Corepoint Integration Engine to get the most out of Level 3, but you are welcome to register after completing Level 1 training.
- You want to make your interfaces perform more efficiently by fine tuning your interfaces and optimizing your current environment.
- You want to collaborate with other customers on how their organizations are using the engine for optimal performance.
Level 3 training is exclusively offered in-person at Corepoint Connect, Corepoint Health’s annual user group conference.
- Training: October 15-16, 2018
- Conference: October 17-19, 2018
Contact us for more information about pricing, registration, and agenda.
$2,000 per attendee
Level 3 Training
October 15-16, 2018
October 17-19, 2018