Level 3: Corepoint Integration Engine
The Corepoint Integration Engine Level 3 training class focuses on optimizing your interfaces, processes, workflows, and environment.
In this instructor-led, two-day class, we dissect Action Lists to measurably improve their performance, resulting in faster throughput and more efficient development time. Learn how Test Coverage and Test Collections can improve Action List testing and how to optimize alert configurations to ensure the right people get notified at the right times for each interface. Use the graphs and metrics in the Monitor to drive decision making and alert us to potential areas of optimization.
At the end of this class, you will be equipped to go back to your organization with a checklist of ways to optimize your interfaces and development practices.
Who should attend?
- Our customers have told us they recommend one year experience building interfaces in Corepoint Integration Engine to get the most out of Level 3, but you are welcome to register after completing Level 1 training.
- You want to make your interfaces perform more efficiently by fine tuning your interfaces and optimizing your current environment.
- You want to collaborate with other customers on how their organizations are using the engine for optimal performance.
Level 3 training is exclusively offered in-person at Corepoint Connect, Corepoint Health’s annual user group conference.
- Training: October 7-8, 2019
- Conference: October 9-11, 2019
Contact us  for more information about pricing, registration, and agenda.
$2,000 per attendee
Level 3 Training
October 7-8, 2019
October 9-11, 2019