Rev Your Engine 2019: Leverage the Full Potential of Corepoint
No matter what version of Corepoint Integration Engine you are currently using, this class will help you rev your engine and ensure you’re using it to its full potential. We will be hands-on in version 7.2+ for this two-day, interactive class while we explore features available in 5.x through the current release.
Whether you use the engine daily or occasionally to modify or add an interface, this class gives you the tools and confidence to deliver on more of your organization’s interfacing needs.
Who should attend?
If you fall into any of these categories, this class is for you…
- You want to spend two days hands-on in the newest release of Corepoint Integration Engine (version 7.2+). You have completed Level 1 training or have built several interfaces using Corepoint Integration Engine.
- You want to learn about the breadth of features Corepoint offers (both new and existing), so you can explore the interfacing possibilities you can achieve.
- Everyone will be exposed to features not covered in the core curriculum of Corepoint Training, and experienced users will be able to work on their own on advanced activities with the assistance of Corepoint Support and Professional Services class proctors.
Rev Your Engine training is exclusively offered in-person the two days before Corepoint Connect, Corepoint Health’s annual user group conference.
- Training: October 7-8, 2019
- Conference: October 9-11, 2019
Contact us for more information about pricing, registration, and agenda.
Price $2,000 per attendee
Rev Your Engine 2019
October 7-8, 2019
October 9-11, 2019