” I’ve said it many times before, without the integration engine, we wouldn’t be nearly as successful as we are today… We provide services to 13 hospitals and multiple specialty practices plus our own imaging center.”— Joe Moore, CIO, Radiology Consultants of Iowa
With Corepoint Integration Engine Radiology Customers:
- Connect to any referring provider’s Electronic Medical Record (EMR), as defined in Defining Key Health Information Technology Terms (The National Alliance for Health Information Technology, April 28, 2008): An electronic record of health-related information on an individual that can be.../EHR
- Streamline billing & improve TAT
- Increase productivity with clear operational metrics
- Participate in HIEs
- Exchange clinical data securely with the first Meaningful Use Stage 2 ONC certified interface engine
- Eliminate dependence on major system vendors and reduce the time and cost to build interfaces
Featured Radiology White Paper
Title: the role of integration in radiology
description: this white paper features the insights of robert walsh, director of professional services for dlc technology solutions, inc.. he has been actively involved with the integration strategy for larchmont imaging for the last decade, and has been instrumental in establishing the framework and infrastructure needed to support their current workflow.
customer worfklow and emr interfacing perspectives
radiology customer case studies
radiology & imaging specialists
“now we are dealing with real-time adts and orus, and monitoring and alerting are even more critical with the realtime messages associated with emr interfaces.” click for more.
“Corepoint Integration Engine is easy-to-use, yet powerful in delivering patient reports to providers and patient results to any system.”— John Griffith, CIO, Epic Imaging